OS SuperLock LSD for Nissan S13/S14 Silvia (JDM)
The OS Giken Super Lock LSD uses our patented pressure ring design that allows for smooth, progressive locking. This design is a spline-through-side-gear design that allows for fitment of more friction plates (up to 2x as many as competitors versions).
- All components are chemically heat treated for maximum durability
- All components are constructed from a high-grade steel alloy
- Gears are raw-forged for maximum strength
- Clutch disks are precision-machined simultaneously on both sides to extremely tight tolerances resulting in minimal warpage.
- LSD case is machined from a single billet piece to ensure uniformity.
The OS LSD standard spec allows for low preload while still retaining a fully progressive 100% lock capability. Operation is quiet and the progressive locking allows for smooth predictable locking. When replacing an open diff, equipping an
OS LSD will completely improve the driving experience while maintaining everyday drivability.
- Nissan Silvia S13 / S14 - SR20DET
- Ramps - 25/38
- Lock Timing - 336
- Total Plates - 20
- Preload - 12S
Refer to OEM Service Manual for install
If your application is making significantly more power, we offer additional tuning services to your new/used LSD in-house. More power typically means more kick to the differential. We have the ability to speed up or slow down differential action to allow the vehicle to achieve maximum traction.
- Initial torque can be adjusted by using thicker / thinner cone springs
- Lock progression timing can be adjusted by using stiffer / weaker pressure ring springs, allowing the progression of full lock to be fine-tuned to the vehicle/driver
- Ramp angles can be customized by swapping the pressure ring and iron cross for even more tuning possibilities
- TCD spec disks can be installed for increased oil cooling and even smoother operation
*Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/
The “Pre-Order” order option is enabled when the listed item is either temporarily out of stock, or is only available as a “built to order” item from our factory.
Once an order for a “Pre-Order” item is received, we will confirm lead-time with our Japan factory and contact you within 1-2 business days via email with current projected production lead-time information and delivery date projections. After accepted/authorized we will proceed with finalizing your order. If the quoted lead-time is not accepted, the order will be promptly cancelled and you will be refunded immediately in full.
If there is further delay after your placed order, we will contact you with an updated delivery lead-time or provide you with the option to cancel with a full refund for any unfulfilled order items.
While there is no risk in ordering “Pre-Order” items through our website, feel free to contact us ahead of time regarding product leadtime.