OS WR-1 Race Exhaust by Remark
***For Off-Road Use only***
***Not CARB-Exempt. Will not sell nor ship to addresses within California. ***
All OS Giken and Remark products are sold with no emissions warranty whatsoever. This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
OS Giken has worked together with REMARK USA to develop a race class legal (SCCA Autocross - Street Touring Roadster), light-weight race exhaust that you can enjoy on and on your way to the track. Our many months of dyno and track testing resulted in a free flowing design to provide maximum power output, while staying quiet enough to stay under most common SCCA National event noise restrictions.
Remark exhausts are engineered to provide an enjoyably deep & aggressive exhaust note.
Remark is extremely proud of its high quality welding and precision fitment accuracy.
- SCCA ND1 & ND2 MX-5 STR Class Builds
Header-back Exhaust Bolt-on 3pc design
- 2.5 inch, 16 gauge, mandrel bent pipe, 200 Cell
- 2.5 inch Dual Tip Single Wall Tips
- T304 Stainless Steel, TIG Welded
- Approximately 30lbs and less than 93db @ 50 ft.
- Built specifically for SCCA Street Touring Roadster
- Mid-pipe design compatible with both aftermarket & ND1 OEM exhaust manifold
- Designed to clear most popular trailer hitches available for the ND
- Complete cat-back system; not compatible with OEM mid-pipe, nor other axle back exhausts.
- This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
The “Pre-Order” order option is enabled when the listed item is either temporarily out of stock, or is only available as a “built to order” item from our factory.
Once an order for a “Pre-Order” item is received, we will confirm lead-time with our Japan factory and contact you within 1-2 business days via email with current projected production lead-time information and delivery date projections. After accepted/authorized we will proceed with finalizing your order. If the quoted lead-time is not accepted, the order will be promptly cancelled and you will be refunded immediately in full.
If there is further delay after your placed order, we will contact you with an updated delivery lead-time or provide you with the option to cancel with a full refund for any unfulfilled order items.
While there is no risk in ordering “Pre-Order” items through our website, feel free to contact us ahead of time regarding product leadtime.